Friday, March 25, 2011

Lake Side Love Story...




It's spring time and love is in the air! To celebrate, I would like to showcase a recent engagement shoot that I had a blast completing recently, at a beautiful "Mediterranean Style" location!



Beautiful spring picnics and sweet vintage love...




"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb"...





Point to the one you love!...




All I need is you...and this cupcake...







I will look into your eyes until my last breath...




Breath-taking in RED...




Boardwalk strolls, Sunset glow...



Playful, flirty, love!


The smile that won his heart...





 Never ending moments...






Congratulations Mehwish & Atif! 

1 comment:

  1. Mehwish3/25/2011

    You are AMAZING! I have gotten dozens of compliments. Love you!

    ReplyDelete